Monday, July 8, 2013

Travis's next match - July 11th!

 
 
Hello again!! It's Kelli and I'm back to remind everyone that this tourney is not yet over. Travis has another match this Thursday and his competition is expected to be fierce. Who? None other than fellow fighter Remy from the book Real by Katy Evans. While Remy is new on the scene, he has amassed quite a following. However, I KNOW that we can pull off another victory for Trav! He must stay undefeated.
 
 


Wanna help? All you have to do is promote like crazy! Use Twitter, FB, or other social media outlets and spread the word. If you're tweeting, make sure to use hashtags #TeamTravis, #TeamTravisMaddox and #NACrushTourney. Feel free to use any of the pics I post here or on our Facebook pages. This match will be INTENSE so we definitely need to be diligent. If you mention Jamie McGuire in your tweets, she will typically RT to help spread the word!
 
Follow me on Twitter for newest posts: @cubbiesgirl99
Jamie's Twitter handle: @JamieMcGuire_






Okay, so that's about all for now. Make sure to check these pages frequently as well, since I do most of my posting and news updates there:

*****Tourney page: https://www.facebook.com/TeamTravisHQ *****
 
 
I appreciate everyone who has been voting so far!
 

www.naalley.com







No comments:

Post a Comment